Monday, June 13, 2011

We all have our stories

Well, I don't know how to insert a video from youtube in here, so I'm just going to post a link to take you to a short, inspiring video I came across.

Before I do that though, let me just say that today I had the worst day that I've had in a while. Technology is just not my friend all of the time and I had some major trouble with it today. Long story short, it majorly affected the amount of money in some of my bank accounts. I was randomly charged multiple times for things and when you're on a budget as tight as mine, it's very frustrating and I let some tears flow. But I'm learning that I get upset over such trivial things, and while crying can be a great form of release (especially for me), there are people in the world dealing with a lot more than you and somehow, have a much better attitude. My usual (and favorite) example of this are patients in Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Most of these very young children have experienced more in their thus far short lifetime than we have in twice that long. Yet somehow, they are living more positively than most. Tonight though, I have a new example to share, in the form of this youtube link I'm posting. This man is absolutely phenomenal not only in his attitude on life but also on sharing it with others!

Enjoy this and share it with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment